Androgel
How much does a syringe of 1% androgel cost at the pharmacy? Does it vary from one pharmact to another?
Hi Joe, See not knowing which country your in doesent help much, and me being English, if you find a price for it, then google it to see if you can get it cheaper, try Amazon as well.
Good Luck
This is a very controlled schedule 1 substance, and because of the drug enforcement administration, the tendency is for only endochronologists to prescribe. You need a test early in the morning, and the gell takes a week or two to work. It does not help erection problems due to diabetic and neuropathy. It does increase libido a bit. It also causes an increase in red blood cell production in the marrow, increasing the viscosity of the blood and making one more likely to have a stroke. How much more likely is open to question. It is also very expensive.
I think Androgel is Schedule II.  Cost is about $300-400/month in the US.  Might be cheap from a compounding pharmacy.

Shots are very very much cheaper.

Why do you think you need it?