Erectile Dysfunction Community
At A Loss

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

At A Loss

A little over a year ago I was treated for what I believe was misdiagnosed as a yeast infection. My penis right below the head was swelling after sex and I had a rash once that lingered for over a month. I had a full panel STD test that came back negative after abstaining for 3 months and all came back negative. I was prescribed 2 creams Nystatin and Ketaconozole as well as a diflucan pill for the yeast infection. Eventually, it went away however my skin started to flake and peel away and my sperm became very clumpy and white. Often times I would have a watery discharge initially when ejaculating. Now, I've lost sensitivity, size,  especially, when flaccid and my penis is rigid; my scrotum is extremely tight no longer hanging as it used to. I'm extremely concerned and have went to several urologists who say they don't know what my penis looked like before and as long as it is functioning there is nothing to worry about or that they can do. I no longer wake up with erections and on the rare occasion that I do it is not a complete erection.

I'm so concerned and do not know where else to turn. I feel that my sperm may no longer be able to reproduce and that the skin that flaked off didn't regenerate causing the loss of size when flaccid and the rigidity of my penis.

If anyone can give me any suggestions or input I'd greatly appreciate it. I've quit my job and have become severely withdrawn from society and feel I may never regain my normal feeling and function again. I haven't contemplated suicide, although, I do feel like my life to a certain degree is over.

Hi Lost, Well lets see we can finf you, you say you abstained for 3 months, well this would make you sperm clumpy, as us men need to get a twice weekly release to keep things running smoothly, I'm not going to go over the things you've taken, and try to get going again, if you think you not hanging properly, some jelqing may get over that problem, so go to pegym and on there look for beginners jelqing and take it from there, just do as they say, dont rush or push the program and it will take some time, but it does work.
Below I will give you a list of herbs and a homone, with these you should get your morning woods back and get you erections going again, but please give it a 12 week trial, and if it works then make it a way of life.
If things get back to normal send me a message.
Good Luck

But some things, simple things you could try are Cayenne, Garlic and Ginger.
OK the Cayenne mix in tomato paste and thin with olive oil, mix to a heat that suits you, this you take 3 small spoonfuls 3 times a day, the Garlic a whole head and cloves chopped very fine, again mix with olive oil, and take the same 3x3 as above, wash both down with water, and take on alternate days, and last the Ginger this I keep in the freezer, grate down a pile to the size of a large egg, put in a mug with a slice if lemon, either micro wave 30 sec or just add tea black or green, green is best for ED, add some honey, all the Cayenne, Garlic, Ginger, and the Green tea are all good for your blood and its flow down below and all should help with your erections, you can google them for more info, just add ED to them.
With this you could either try some Tribulus a herb ,or some DHEA a hormone, the DHEA you read up about, as it can have some funny side effects with the odd person, and they both will help with your testosterone, boost your libido and energy levels.
Look I know you say your testosterone is OK, but these are both well known help for ED.
The Tribulus takes around 8 weeks to get to full power, and start the DHEA low, 25mgs and build it up to what you think suits you, and after the 8 weeks cut both down to 5 days out of 7, the reason for this if you keep taken 7 days a week, then they wont work the way we want them to, OK
If you can get hold of some herbal Tribulus, make a 2 pint tea pot with green tea and let it steep over night, and drink with Ginger, lemon and honey through the next day, after the first 2 mugs refresh the pot to full with boiling water, and it will last the day well, or save some for the next day.