Erectile Dysfunction Community
BF doesn't *want to *** when getting head

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Hey all,

I'm curious to know why my boyfriend doesn't *want* to *** when I give him head (he can and has before). I'm planning on asking him this personally, but before I do I'd like advice or feedback about how to go about the conversation.

When I give him head he tells me to stop right before he cums because "it feels too good". He's cummed before when I've given head but also then had said I "could stop cause it's so good". I'm not really sure what this means. Also, he's the type that struggles to *** when not in relationships (it took him a couple weeks to *** during sex).

Any suggestions as to why my boyfriend is experiencing this?

Thanks!
Guesses:  
It might get too sensitive right after.  
He might think it's fun to watch it go off.  
Maybe he is afraid it won't taste good.
Maybe he has a hangup about it that defies logic.  

Sex is more in the head than the body for many, but if you can have relaxed pillow talk where you talk about things after without pressure, saying what you enjoy and asking questions in a nonjudgmental way, it can extend the together time and be very satisfying.  

The fact he doesn't like detached sex is a highly desired trait for many women.  Be good to him, build him up, laugh at his jokes, and always have his back and he will never stray.  
Maybe he prefers how it feels to come when not in your mouth.
Guesses:  
It might get too sensitive right after.  
Maybe he is afraid it won't taste good.

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback! I'll definitely take your advice.