Bacterial Infection Penis?
I'm an uncircumcised male in a monogamous relationship.  For the last few years I have had frequent Balanitis like symptoms.  My foreskin is almost always red, slightly painful, and a little inflamed.  It used to come and go but lately it won't go away.  I recently had unprotected anal sex for the first time and i'm curious if that is what has made it worse.  Is it possible to get a bacterial infection from unprotected anal sex that's not an STD?  If so can I test for it and how is it treated?  I've been to a few doctors and they were pretty unhelpful.  
These symptoms can be due to friction rub or chafing of the foreskin during anal sex and chances of balanitis are less. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin.In case the symptoms persist then you should consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.