Erectile Dysfunction Community
Because of masturbation,i dont last long when having sex and my partner...

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Because of masturbation,i dont last long when having sex and my partner is wooried.

Please fellas,i really need your help out here cause i really am in a very serious problem and will really need a doctors
advise.Please i am a young boy of 26years and am really addicted to masturbation.I have been in masturbation for about 12years now and any time that i do i really enjoy it than sex it self.But for some days now i have been experiencing some problems with my sex life. please when having sex i can never last for 5 minutes and i just reach my orgasm or i just come in 5 minutes and my girlfriend is really worried about it and she is evening planning to live me. Also i can see that my penis is in shrinkage which means is very smallish in size now? please i really need your help out there cause i really like to stop this act. please help me medical doctors.  
Tags: sex
Hi Method, So how much of your masurbating has been to porn, us me we love it, but its a killer for our sex lives, its what is done by the hand is remembered by the brain, I suggest you do an 8 week sabbatical, of no masturbating and any sexual contact of any kind, this will give your body a chance to reboot, now your big problem is your g/f, its time to be straight with her over your problem and the steps you are going to take to overcome them, if you will never be any good at sex, so its out with the porn sites, clear any down loads, and get rid of any discs, and from all that you may get your sex life back.
If you do this come back after the 8 weeks and i'le give some tips on regaining your size.
Good Luck
Thank you very much Nohard,am very grateful and will give it a try and report back to you when is 8weeks and i will plan on stay away from my Gf too.Thanks
Hi Method, ok be very tactful with the g/f, and if it works, which I think it will, send me a message, just hover over my name, anywhere I have answer ok
Good Luck
Thanks a lot and please there is one thing i nearly forget,i really see to that because of the masturbation my penis is shrinking and what do i do about that too Mr.Nohard.
Hi Method, just do your 8 weeks then come back to, as this means toching yourself and we dont want that do we, as that would break what we want you to do to get better, OK
Good Luck