Bladder/Erectile Problems
I have had bladder probelsmn for a few months now, going to the toilet frequently and burning. After antibiotics my consultant decided it was not an infection and I am going to have a cytoscopy (a camera in the penis to have a look) in a few weeks time. However more recently I've started to hae erectile problems, I am not sure how long they have been going on for but I noticed when I was unable to get an erection with a girl, nothing happened (that was my first time, so quite embarrasing but I put it down to nerves). We tried again a few weeks later and same problem.

I also find it difficult to get an erection on my own. After a while of stimulation I can get one but this can take up to ten minutes! The length of time needed is certainly increasing but I dont know how long it has been happening for shorter times and me not noticing, perhaps putting it down to excessive masterbation etc.

I want to know if the problems are probably related and what I can do, or if it really is just anxiety.

Many Thanks x
And also I am 16 years old.
Yes, bladder problems and erectile problems are often related. I'm not an expert but I think it is probably too early to try anything, you should wait until you get your results.

Anyway, if this turns out to be simply a case of sexual performance anxiety, I suggest you try SEREDYN (a natural supplement for the treatment of anxiety with no sexual side effects) and VIGAMED (an ED drug that blocks the effects of stress hormones and promotes blood flow to the penis)