Erectile Dysfunction Community
Bulbospongiosus muscle, erectyle dysfunction

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

ok here's the problem, im 21 years old been masterbating (masturbating) everyday almost 2-3 times a day and lately it has been reduced to just once a day. this has been going on for the past 8-9 months its like my Bulbospongiosus muscle feels to be very weak in normal state and the erection, i feel pain in the muscle if i try to have a second erection the same day of masterbating (masturbating) and it seems to be swollen and i dont feel the same pleasure that i used to. my ejaculations dont seem to go all the way and choke up after the first 2-3 times of contractions leaving the muscle swollen, weak and quite sore. i tried not masterbating (masturbating) for a week but with no positive effect and the refractory period has elongated drastically. i also notice some watery secretion about a few seconds after ejaculating. is this reversible if yes how? pls help thanx.
im sorry i forgot to mention i've been doing it since age 12 and now my erections have gotten weaker. thanx
To me it sounds like your penis is tired. Too much back to back masturbation. Give your penis a rest for 2 weeks so you can feel fresh and new.

Where is this muscle at you're talkin about? Is this the base of the penis?
yes the base just between the scrotom and anus. thanx is it something serious?
could there be any permanent damage?
No permanent damage. However, you're suppose to masturbate when you're very horny. If you're stroking your penis and reaching ejaculation with a half-hard penis,  you're masturbating too close to one another. You keep doing this and you will find yourself having a hard time getting a full erection with a real girl when the time comes. I advise you to space out your masturbation, if you choose to keep masturbating.
well thanx a lot for ur help man. just one last question if i maintain longer gaps between masterbations how long do u think it will take me to get my erectyle health back to where it used to be a couple years ago?
Every body is different. I can't give you an answer on that one. For me, if I masturbated, I needed like 4 days recovery till my body felt normal again. Some people could be one day. Your refractory period in between masturbation is not the same as the refractory period between rounds of sex.

I don't know if you ever had sex before but if you did, you ever notice how after masturbation, the body feels weak and your mood feels down but after having sex, your body feels weak but your mood feels great? Thats because the brain lets off different chemicals for each outcome.