Erectile Dysfunction Community
Can a penis get too tired due to masturbation?

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Well I am 20 years old. I need help here. I masturbated like 5 to 6 times a day for the last 4 days. And now the tip of my penis hurts when i pee. After peeing, there is some red fluid which I believe is blood. At night when i wash it with some cold water, there is blood clot. Can I know what is the exact problem? Is that the symptom that I masturbated too frequent and my penis get too tired? Thank you very much for your reply.
Hi kyle, well the best thing for you to do now, is take a 4 week break, this should help reboot your system, so thats no masturbating, no sex and no sexual games, and the last one is thtis if your watching porn as an add to your masturbating the double it to 8 weeks, it your only wayout of your problem, and if porn is your downfall the now is the time to wipe the slate clean and give it up, just remember what is done by the hand is remembered by the brain.
Good Luck
It sounds like you caused an abrasion and got an infection going.  You may need to get your urine checked to see if you have a urinary tract infection.  Once that is cleared up, remember to use good hygiene and lube so you don't injure things.  I personally don't feel it is useful to feel guilty about this type of exercise as long as it doesn't replace your interest in real sex.  I think porn can be a problem because it is too hard core and it may dull your interest in real sex.