Can over masterbation make you impotent?
This is so embarrasing but here goes...

I masterbate alot, when i was in my teens id masterbate sometimes 8 times a day, also sometimes id just masterbate and hold off ejaculation for hours (practicing for the real thing).  Now in my early 20s i do it 1-3 times a day, and i am horny alot of the day.  When i get oral sex i barely feel anything, and when i have sex with a condom, its hard to tell im in there.  My penis has trouble telling hot from cold, or wet from dry, and im uncircumsized so i dont use any lube.  When i do ejaculate i usually choke it until its done pulsing. Until about 3 months ago, every morning id get raging hardons, now I only get it on occasion, but I always get something in the morning.  I was wondering if im impotent, or maybe im deplieting an "errection chemical" in my brain or something.  If i stop masterbating will this problem go away, or did i damage something.  

I am aware that the only way to know for sure is to see a dr obviosly, im just looking for some opinions and/or a fix without taking drugs.  

PS: would like to know treatments for ED that perminantly fix the problem, no drugs, pumps, or baloons, just things that make the equipement work naturally
yeah lay off the masturbating. I read it depletes your body of a lot zinc and causes an imbalance of chemicals in your brain. Try to leave it alone for a while. Im talking months here, and see if there's any improvement.

Currently I do not know of any permanent fix for this. There are A LOT of people out there who claim to have the cure and treatments for this problem. Just keep searching no matter what.

Be sure to keep us updated on your recovery
just look for God Because the only person that can heal change a life forever is God .Doctors also can heal but later you will go to the doctor But when God Heal it is For Ever
GOd BLEss
well i dont well much nor i have read... but only the experience... by the time you will lose the feel and excitement becomes lesser day by day... i m only 21 any by experience i m telling... please save the thing for your wife...

have a happy life... by staying away from all unnatural things... stay happy act natural... never force or go to extreme...

i also felt lose brain thinking capability if master---- is done on regular bases... kindly avoid it... and if u get a chance stop as many children from getting destroyed...
Wanking up to 3 times a day is not excessive for a 20 something but you may have overdone it when you were a teen particularly if you use a harsh technique.
If your penis is becoming less sensitive (stressed nerves) all you can do is give it a rest and see if it improves.
Excessive "exercise", think overuse type injuries can harm any part of your body so don't overdo any physical activity.
The  religious nuts used to tell boys wanking will make you go blind, now they tell them it will make you impotent so basically ignore everything a religious nut tells you.
Wanking solo is not the best training you can get for sex/intercourse as it involves different arousal stimulii.
Obviously sex with partner is the best training you can get if you want to be the most skilled lover you can be.
I find spontaneous morning erections happen almost every day  if I wank or have sex regularly (use it or lose it the saying goes) but watch your diet also, a crap diet will mess with your virility.
What on Earth are you on about? You answer a medical question with 'find God'??? You shouldn't force your beliefs on others when they are asking a valid medical question. I understand you have your beliefs, I have my own too... but there is a time and a place to share your views and this is not it! If you are so close to your God perhaps you should learn discretion, humility and be far less judgemental. Jesus wasn't judgemental when he stayed with a prostitute!

Keep your faith strong, but also keep it to yourself unless it is appropriate to share it.