Erectile Dysfunction Community
Cant get an erection with my girlfriend or by masterbating(masturbating...

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Cant get an erection with my girlfriend or by masterbating(masturbating) alone

I am unable to get an erection that is as hard and firm as it was 1 week ago. I am 18 years old. It gets to the point where it is almost fully erect and just stops. Also I am having trouble maintaining it at this size while being sexual with my partner or myself. My girlfriend and I sometimes do some rough dry humping, but I used to always get very firm erections until this week. Also I have noticed that on the underside of my penis, from where I am circumsized down it seems like a small line that slowly widens as you reach my scrodum has developed. This seems like fresh scar tissue. What could this be ? Is this perhaps affecting my erection? Did i injure my penis?
how old r u? if u are over 25 ys old ,u can try practising iron penis qigong at QIGONGPENIS.COM . GOOD LUCK.
I am having the same problem that you having, If you get the answer let me know
Avatar n tn
I no longer have a problem getting an erection. This is more of a concern now than a problem. Before all of this my erection used to stand like straight up pointing at the ceiling. Well now it points directly out from my body or sometimes a little bit downwards. Should i be concerned about this? Did I infact injure something?
Avatar n tn
yoo wtf i am 18 and having the same problem... i feel like a weirdo and im concerned...answer!!! now!!!?? please
Avatar n tn
advice, see an urologist, it can be serious
Hi,i 17 years old and recently tryied to have sex 3 times it feels like the impossible jump and i suppuse i get myself down nerves kick in to much and the girl i really like we went to bad really late ..and i thought this was the time we had a good bit to drink ..and i can get a semi.. and wet but then sometimes i lose it most times iv tryied i have been really drunk please help it would be great if i could get help it gets me really depressed sometimes
Whta is your masterbating (masturbating) history and have you been doing it to porn, for long periods, sounds like this may be porn induced ED, if that is what you have been doing, OK come back.