Can't get erection for sex

I have some problem having sex and I am hoping to get some advice here.

I'm gonna keep it as short and simple as possible.

I am a 22 year old male and I would say I'm generally healthy. I haven't had sex in about 6 months. Last week, I hooked up with a girl and when we were in bed, I couldn't get an erection. I was so nervous and embarrassed, and that made it worse. We ended up not having sex and i'm sure she won't see me again. I couldnt figure out what happened. My only suspect is that during my dry period of 6 months, I got really addicted to internet porn, some crazy stuffs like bondage, gangbang,etc. And, I masturbated almost everyday to them(sometime 2-3 times in a day). I even did it twice before the day actually. I have no problem getting an erection on my own watching those porn. So, I'm just wandering watching them(and masturbating too much) did affect my sexual performance and desire, since they always give you wrong expectation,etc.

Now, I'm quite low on confidence and not sure how I can have sex again without having the same problem.I'm supposed to be at my prime and I don't want not to be able to perform.

Any suggestions how I can get my sexual performance back to normal again?

Thanks in advance
If you are 22, and not on specific medications and don't have a serious medical condition, the causes of your copulatory ED are almost certainly anxiety or porn—or a combination of the two. Here's a simple comparison test to check for porn-induced ED:
1. Masturbate to your favorite porn.
2. Try to masturbate using no porn and no fantasy - only sensations. Masturbate with same speed and pressure as you would during intercourse.
Compare one and two. How erect was your penis? How long did it take you to reach orgasm? What was your level of excitement? A healthy young man should have no trouble attaining a full erection and masturbating to orgasm without porn or fantasy.
1. If you have a strong erection on #1, but problems on #2, then you have porn-induced ED.
2. If #2 is strong and solid, but you have trouble with a real partner, then you have anxiety induced ED
3. If you have problems during both 1 & 2, you may have severe porn-induced ED, or an organic problem. When in doubt, see a good urologist.
The following 2 links are to Medhelp threads on porn-induced ED. Read the stories. If you want to know more locate my first 2 posts on the link #1

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/22-with-porn-induced-erectiledysfunction/show/469209?page=1

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/Too-much-porn-masturbation-cause-ED/show/183203

On  GOOGLE VIDEO find  “Erectile Dysfunction And Porn” - watch the video series.

Here’s a Psychology Today article on it
Porn-Induced Sexual Dysfunction Is A Growing Problem
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/cupids-poisoned-arrow/201107/porn-induced-sexual-dysfunction-is-growing-problem