Erectile Dysfunction Community
Cialis and Marijuana

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Cialis and Marijuana

Hello
24 Male
Atheletic

I have recently done the test that measures the rigity of the nucternal erections and my doctor told me that i am borderline.
Sometimes i have good erections but sometimes my erections are below averadge.

He attributed this to a structural deficit of my vascular system down there I dont remember the name but it appears that my penis is returning the blood more quicly that it should. He also said that the large size of my penis doesnt help.

He told me not to worry about it and to try not to think about it as it is easily treatable.

For now he perscribed me with some Cialis 10mg to startand we will adjust.
Then he told me that we will do the test again in 3 months to see if we have to continue to some other more permanent treatment. He told me something about shots on the penis (but did not comment further) i dont like the idea very much....

So for the moment my question is can i take Cialis with marijuana?
I am a cronic (chronic) marijuana smoker from 15yo

I already train 5 times a day but if i try to have a healthier diet and cut down on smoking and Cannbis will i see some natural impruvment

Thank you very much!!!!
Just dont do drugs, come on and you say your an athlete, and you have never had a drug test, I thought all drugs even class b drugs showed up on testing, but then if you were a real athlete you would not be smoking.
If you kick all these bad habits then you would proberly get over your erection problems, remember we have one life and we get one d**k its part of a set for men, and at the end of the day what we put into our bodys effects the way we fill and the way our bodys react.
Good Luck and Boy do you need IT.
I had a Cialis pill shortly before smoking a bit of hashish (it is like concentrated marijuana). Then I went for a walk, but felt extremely bad and had to stop every 20 meters. Tried to walk on my own but couldn't and had to lie down. I thought I was going to die. After about half an hour of laying down, I felt fine again as if nothing has happened. The effect of the hash was also diminished.

I guess it has something to do with the combination causing my blood pressure to do something weird. I won't recommend it and would certainly not do it again. My main concern would be heart failure.

The Cialis only started working about 3 and a half hours after taking it. Then it lasted for 2 or maybe 3 days. In that time it was easy to get it up. I would recommend it (on it's own) and I would say it's better than Levitra.