Erectile Dysfunction Community
Cialis dosage

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Cialis dosage

My doctor gave me samples of cialis, but didn't have any of the 20mg so he gave me a packet of the 5 mg daily dose and said I could take 2 or 3 or 4 to see which dosage would be the minimum effective for me.  Subsequently I read something on the internet to the effect that the daily dose may not be exactly the same med as the 36 hour or time -released, etc. Are they the same and if I only have mild ED should 10 mg (2x5 mg) be sufficient?
Hi there!

Well yes, with continuous use the daily dosage may vary a little though it may tend to be more or less same with infrequent usage. It is advised to start with the lowest dose and then increase it gradually to reach an optimum effect and avoid side effects of over dosage.
Hope the information is helpful.

Take care!