Cockrings for ED?
How effective are they? Do they help to keep an erection or would it be best to go with viagra/cialis ?
Yes, penis rings are effective. Because they prevent blood from leaving the shaft, your erections will be harder and stronger. They are, however, uncomfortable and you shouldn't wear one for more than 30 minutes.
How tight should a cockring be to be effective and would it be more effective just around the base of the shaft or around your testicles and shaft
**** rings can be very effective for some men in helping to ease the problems associated with erectile dysfunction; however, they do not work for all men, nor do they work all the time for any one man. Consult with a doctor first to see if there are reasons why this may not be the best path for you to take; if he says it is okay, be sure that you do not wear a **** ring that is too tight or wear it for too long; hampering the blood flow for too long a period of time does carry some risk. Be sure to also use a quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to help relieve the sore, red penis that sometimes results from any sexual activity. A crème that include both vitamin E (a natural hydrator) and she abutter (an excellent emollient) is the best for this relief. Good luck!