Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
Curved Penis

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

Curved Penis

Dear dr.,
I have a curved penis since i'm a child. I not sure it is normal or not, but when i get 'excited' my penis become harden like normal but the top parts of the skin didnt fold like the normal( i pressume the guys in pornography is normal). Do i need a surgery to correct my problem?
Hello.

It's a big mistake to judge yourself against penises you see in erotic DVDs. These men are chosen because they have large, "generic" penises.

When it comes to penises, there's no such thing as normal. Some penises are completely straight, some curve up or down, and some curve to one side or the other. All of these are simply physical variations—like the difference in peoples’ noses. The only time to be concerned is if your penis curves so extremely that it’s difficult to be sexual with a partner. If this is true for you, you should see a urologist for diagnosis and treatment; otherwise, stop worrying and accept your penis is it is for the wonderful pleasures it can bring to you. Dr. J
I have another question. When i musterbed, until the climax the semen i ejected or i should just said it just flow out and not shot out. Is this normal? I think these few things really worry me alot.
I think you're needlessly looking for things to worry about. Ejaculation is different for each man; no one ejaculates the same. Some men have very forceful ejaculations, while others are more mild. This is not an indicator of anything problematic. If you are truly concerned that you have some physical condition and want reassurance that your penis is just fine, I suggest you see a urologist for an examination. Dr. J
yes i m getting the erection problem to one side
i have just been masturbating since like 2weeks and i must have done it atleast 4 times
im 14yrs old.Should i continue masturbating?can the curve get worse by masturbating?
And there is one more problem? My penis' underpart of the skin is kindoff torn from one side and is attached to the main large part to the point....is this harmful?