Erectile Dysfunction Community
Difficulty Having Sexual Erection of the Penis

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Hello I am newly married.. I am having problem in getting the erection and when it does it does not last for long. a minute or two. My heart pounds when it comes to sex as I do not know if I am going to perform and my wife is deeply frustrated with me. I think I am in a brink of hitting the rock in this relationship.
Tags: help
Hi, yes and the wife thinks your not that good in bed, yes, its a big problem in a marriage, you can tell her it happens with a lot of us men, but you do have ten fingers and a tongue, she needs lots of foreplay to bring her to the point of no return befor you enter her, try that, but first question are you masturbating to porn? or is this something you have had for a long time, you could try edging its an exercise to help you last longer, just go to pegym and on there find the page on edging, and just do it as they say.
Now tell your wife help is on the way, but its not quick, it will take some time, but tell its worth waiting for.
Good Luck