Erectile Dysfunction Community
Does Strattera Cause ED and PE

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Does Strattera Cause ED and PE

I have been on Strattera 60mg daily for three years. I am 55kg. I have problems getting full erection and ejaculate very early even when I am not hard. Is this caused by Strattera? If Strattera the cause, will I be fine when I stop the medication?
Hi Ozzy, Just read the side effects of this drug, and yes impotance, lack of intrest in sex and orgasm problems all there, so why your on them and is your problem long term, will depend if you should come off them, best advice would be see your doctor, and see if there is another drug that could replace it, without the side effects.
Good Luck