Erectile Dysfunction Community
ED, stomach pain with sore penis and testicles

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

My problems began over a year ago when I had unprotected sex with a woman. She called me a month later to tell me she had herpes and that I should be checked out. I never developed any sores and eventually went for a blood test at planned parenthood which came back negative. I waited a few months before going for the test because I understand it takes a while to get results.

I’ve been having trouble with erectile dysfunction and am having difficulty in the bedroom. I’ll use Cylias and a rubber **** ring on my shaft to help.

I’m getting pains in my lower stomach and my testicles ache. The pain is worse when I have to urinate. I have diarrhea most days. My penis is sore at times and sometimes when I ejaculate only a few drops come out. The front of my thighs are sore and sometimes it feels like my the glands in my inner thighs are swollen. I have difficulty starting urination occasionally and sometimes the urine will be split and go in two directions and then form one solid stream.

My doctor thought it was a urinary tract infection and gave me antibiotics but it didn’t help.

I've gone for several prostate exams and results came back fine.

I masturbate everyday, sometimes twice a day and worry that this addiction is part of the problem. I try to abstain but it is difficult for me to even get through a day without it.

I smoke and have high blood pressure for which I take pills. I’m also under a lot of stress in my personal life and am suffering from depression.

Any suggestions would help.

Maybe diarrhea is the reason. I know it's not researched and so, but I've been having way less blood to my penis and ED since my digestion got ****** up real hard. Thinking about going to a specialist in liver and digestion systems, cuz the endocrinologist and urologist could do nothing for me.
Take magnesium tablets it will help with blood flow