ED at 21??? Helpp
Hi, I am 21 years old and currently have a gf and have trouble maintaing an erection. Back in High school I had a gf for 4 years and had sex a lot and not once has this problem even come close to occuring so it makes me question what the heck could of happened. After we broke up the first girl I hooked up with I was drunk and couldnt really keep it up but i figured that was due to the alcohol. And it occured more throughout the year but I just kept thinking it was the alcohol. But throughout the years I even tried to have sex sober and it sometimes happened, I dont know if i was thinking about it or what but it happened. So now I have a gf for the past 2 months and sometimes when we have sex I cannot maintain an erection while inside of her especially if she is on top! But there are other times where I could have sex for hours to the point where she cant have sex for a few days due to the soreness. A few weeks ago I went to get my blood taken for testosterone and other things. The results came back that my testosterone was 775 which is average, my TEST % FREE & WEAKLY BOUND was at 42 with the average ranging from 10-46, but then TEST FREE & WEAKLY BOUND came back at 342 and the average is 40-250. I don t even know what that means but I figure it cant hurt an erection to have a higher testosterone. I have been taking natural test boosters to maybe help this problem but dont think they helped. They are all natural and dont increase the levels above a regular level. I have a urogolist appointment next month. BUT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH ANY OF THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE.
P.S. I have been doing kegal excersises lately and I am very fit so its not that I am overweight or eat unhealthy. I used to smoke a lot of weed but that was after all this start occuring.

Thank you!!!
Hi Fuq, Now if i'm reading this right high free T and low T have the same effect on men, it upsets our erections, I think you need to some more work with a uro to get this sorted out.

Its ok doing kegels as long as you do reverse kegels, the two need to be done together, if you dont know how to do them, google pegym, you will find the reverse kegels with kegels.
Good Luck