Erectile Dysfunction Community
ED at 23

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

ED at 23

I am 23 y.o and noticed that my erections have gone weak when i started being sexually active.
I don't have much basis of comparison since i had my fist sex few years ago from a party but i remember i had hard erection then. Now, i got a gf and we made out, but i noticed that my penis isnt as hard as it used to be.
I assessed myself and looked back what maybe the cause of this, and i recalled that i had a perineal trauma from skateboarding 10 days prior to having sex. I used to bend my penis until it pops, i only hear a popping sound but no pain. Now my problems are having weaker erections and numb glans (glands). Could this be from the bending exercise that might have caused fracture or the trauma that has caused circulation deficiencies? I can still perform sex and achieve orgasm at times. I used to masturbate 2-3x a day. My sperm also became thicker and it doesnt shoot out anymore, it just oozes out. these problems seem to came out at the same time. I know this might be a stupid inquiry but respectful answers are much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Tags: ED, erectile dysfunction, trauma and ed
  • ejaculation (3 replies):
    how can i produce more semen? sometimes it ejaculate qui...[more]
Best bet is just to go see an urgologist. They can tell you more than we can. Trama can often lower testostarone levels which will make you lose hardness. Are you tired and drained alot? Then may you have low test. Should be around 900 for your age. Anything less IS NOT NORMAL RANGE.

Do it now. Go see a doctor. Nothing to be embarrased about. It is worth it.
Try this, just leave your masturbating to your g/f to for you, or better still just leave it alone for a couple of months, the body is a great healer if you let it, get on to a PC/keduls program this will strengthen your muscles and get you shooting better, and it works.
But at lease you can still have sex and that helps.
Good luck
Hiya
I honestly dont knw the name for it, but, the popping sound happened to my bf during sex with me --- after that it slowly started to hurt when he climaxed to the point of him dreading it --- it turned out when he popped it, that caused fluid to start to build up at the base of it -- he had the fluid removed and no probs since --- While your after effects of the popping are different, I really really recommend getting it looked at
One last thing, he couldnt detect the fluid himself, there wasnt any lump anything -- it wasnt obvious from the outside