ED will ruin my life, 24yrs male
I am a 24 years old male and I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend who I truly love for almost 3 years. and she's the only girl I ever had sex with. Sex used to be really awesome as I used to have a very strong sex drive and used to get very firm rock hard erections whenever I wanted and we enjoyed the best sexual experiences together. Sometime we used to have sex up to 6 times a day with no problems whatsoever.

Around a year and a half ago just out of nowhere, my erection started becoming weaker and not as firm as it used to be.
Although I noticed something was not right with my erection, I didn't take the matter seriously because I thought it was impossible for someone like me to get an ED! so I was in denial the whole time. When I thought time would heal the issue, my erection just became weaker and weaker.

the stages were went like:
1. weak erection, but I was able to get an erection if I made out or fore played, then evolved to
2. couldn't get an erection without stimulating the penis, then now
3. I can't get an erection at all

Another thing associated with this problem since it started, I've been feeling the urge to pee like 24/7 and the feeling never goes away even if I just urinated. It feels like my urine is always waiting at the tip of my penis all the time.

Sometimes I would get morning erections, but they just disappear and never come again as soon as I urinate.

Something else, I noticed a few times when I urinated, urine usually came out at the start of the urination process and then at the end I urinated some clear sticky liquid  which is not semen and I still don't know what it is. This mostly happened during defecation.  

Now I am in my worst state and I am really worried not to be able to have sex again and this issue will most likely cost me my relationship :-(   ... I can't take the awkwardness with my girlfriend anymore although I addressed the issue with her and she's been supportive so far. since January 2011 till today, we only had sex 3 times with semi erections that I randomly had during the time.

My penis doesn't feel healthy, and it is really soft and saggy nowadays as well as my balls sack. It feels like I lost my sexual desire completely although I desperately want to go back to normal again.

I am in a desperate need for help coz there's no point of living anymore SERIOUSLY :(

p.s.
I am a smoker since I was 21 and I only drink rarely.
we had unprotected sex several times. (although my gf doesn't carry any STD's)

0
1. Janice M Epp, PhD

0
2. Rajiv Goel, MD
First consult a doctor. He may examine your prostate, bldder and genitals. He may see the hormone level as well. If everything is ok, you do Male deer exercise. your g/f can assist you in this exercise and you can assist her in female deer exercise. It can work as a good fore-play as well.Google male and female deer exercise separately. you may do kegel exercise as well. For enhancing sexual stamina you may do Satkriya. Google the word satkriya.Stick to your girl friend. She appears to be good and operative. You need  cooperative female with you at this juncture.