Erectile Dysfunction Community
Erectal problem due to bicycle accident

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Erectal problem due to bicycle accident

About 5yrs.ago i had an accident where i was riding some trails and hit a rock and flew over my handlebars and hit a tree. I did go to a doctor to get checked and said i might have nerve damage but they never found any. I can get an erection for about 10 min. but lose it when i have intercourse with my girlfriend even oral. But if i stroke myself i can stay erect i bit longer.   Also i had a mild stroke in 2006 i have seen a lot of meds. for ED but i"m afraid of the side affects like it says don't take if you had stroke and rapid heart beat. Is there any pills that are natural without any side effects. And if you have any other suggestions.   Thank You .
There are cases of ED caused by bycicle accidents but it's premature to say that this is what happened to you. Go see a urologist, only a doctor can determine the exact cause of your problem and prescribe an adequate treatment. Self-medication (and that includes 'natural' treatments, too) is always a risk.
Hello. Metropolis got the point. You need to visit a doctor. A proper one, who won’t just give You some pills, but will really help You. Your accident was quite long ago, so it’s very worrying that You still have problems. Your ED can be only a small part of problems caused by Your accident and nerve damage. Better check it sooner than later, when You could have bigger problems. Wish You luck!
Hi Jeff, You say you can hold an erection for around 10 minutes but lose it when you are about to be intimate with your girlfriend. It sounds like it could be 'performance anxiety' to me. Which means when you are by yourself, you are fine, but when you feel you have to 'do the right thing' by your girlfriend, that's when you have problems. Have a think about that, and do see a good doctor, like a urologist, who you trust and have him/her do some tests to rule out other things that might be going on xxx