Erectile Dysfunction Community
Erectile Dsyfunction by Over Masturbation HELP

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

I'm a 34 year old male, pretty healthy diet and not over weight.
For many years I have masturbated once or sometimes twice a daily.
At the minute I haven't masturbated in months as I don't get any urge to do it. I never get erections in the mornings or random erections during the day.
I went to my doctor he ran some blood tests. Everything came back normal and he prescribed me Viagra which works, but when I'm with a girl I have no feeling of pleasure from sex or even oral sex. My penis just feels numb. My doctor says the masturbation has not done this, but I think it has. I have been doing some research on the internet and I think it may be nerve damage to my penis.

Has anyone the same problems, and what have you done to overcome this problem with respect to treatments, tests carried out and vitamins taken?

You had been over-masturbating, in my opinion, but this is puzzling, since your tests came back normal and you've abstained from masturbation for months, giving things time to heal.  The lack of erections in the morning is troubling as well as the numbness during sex.  Hairy guys often shave their organs, and this can have some effect on surface feelings, but not to this extent.  It might be worth a second opinion from another urologist without repeating any blood or other tests you've already done.  He could see the results and go on from there.      
Yes I've been experiencing the same thing for almost 6 months. Can you post what tests you had done and the exact results. "Normal" range means very little. Your testoterone has to be in your optimal range for everything to be working properly. I'm taking Clomid and this is helping to raise testoterone and the erections are getting better. There are many ways to raise T levels naturally with supplements as well. A good website is Peak Testoterone. It takes some time but your problem like mine can be fixed.