Erectile Dysfunction Community
Erection, the Epic Tale of Tragedy.

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Erection, the Epic Tale of Tragedy.

Less of a question, more of a concern.

I'm a 21 year old college student, decent with woman, I should be having sex regularly. Not the case. I'm not sure what the problem is, obviously its psychological because I worry about it constantly but I really do think that it might be something physical to.  I don't get erections in the morning, impossible for me to get them in the shower, I don't even get the random erection throughout the day.  

This problem is totally affecting my love life as well.  When I'm with a girl I meet at a party or the bar and take her home the most I ever do is heavy foreplay. They think I'm being a tease but its really just my fear of embarrasment of not performing my manly duty. I always get anxious about the second date because I know I will be called on to perform, usually I just end up canceling on the girl.  Its funny because most of my friends and girls I meet see me as a player, a very sexually confident being, but in all reality I've only had sex with one girl.

The only girl I had sex with in my life was my girlfriend in high-school. I lost my virginity to her when I was 17 years old but not with some work.  We've wanted to have sex for months before it actually happened. The first time we tried right when I put my condom on my **** went limp. So embarrassing.  After that it was months of me trying to get it up to have sex with her but to no avail. I was a nervous wreck.  It wasn't until after we broke up that we had sex. We had sex a couple times with some ease but I do remember one time I stuck it in and it went completely soft. I would have to say that the amount of times I've had successful sex could be counted on my fingers.... with one hand.  

This past summer I seen her again, we got physical and got into some foreplay.  I had the biggest most bad *** erection of my life. She was on her period. No sex but I was completely elated from the simple fact I carried an erection the whole night.

Masturbation: I in fact do have a masturbation problem. Since I can really remember I've been masturbating. I remember when I was young I could probably do it twice a day. It has evolved into a porn addiction that I partake in probably 6-7 times a week. Its easy to fall into when your as sexually frustrated as me. It hasn't been until recently that I've started becoming consciously aware of the problems it may be causing.  The past 2 weeks I've probably masturbated 5-6 times. I'm confident I will be stopping soon.

So now on to the questions:
Has masturbation ruined my brother in arms, my manhood, my penis?
Why don't I get erections in the morning or in the shower or just randomly?
Is there any supplements that will have a drastic effect on my unit? (I really don't want to rely on Viagra I just want a healthy functioning penis)

*Its no secret I have performance anxiety and fear of not performing but WHAT in the hell can you do to fix that. Will I need to talk to a shrink? Is there any performance anxiety medication? Even though I would rather die than become Dependant on medication I might have to make an exception.

This is my new years resolution. I want more than anything to rid the fear and anxiety that has plagued my life. And finally have wild, steamy sex with that girl I've been cancelling on.

Thanks for your help

On a side note: Maybe in a past life I was to sexually promiscuous, broke to many hearts, and this is my punishment. Damn the gods!

Agree with ShyTeen but let me go more into detail about your masturbation habit.

Yes its normal and cosidered healthy BUT constant masturbation will keep your sex libido low and mental not focused.

You ever heard a teen saying that can't concentrate on their studies properly because masturbation is keeping them tired and their mind tired. That is the truth.

When you constantly masturbate, getting an erection with a real woman is almost impossible to none because your mind/penis is not one. In other words, your body wants sex but in your mind you're not that horny.

What you need to do is refrain from masturbation for a good while, like 2 weeks, so you can feel a difference in your mind/body and sex libido. You also need to stay away from foreplay/sex for those 2 weeks so you can give yourself time to clear your mind and start with a new slate.

You mention you don't get morning erections. That could be a physical problem or your penis could just be tired from the constant masturbation. Hopefully after 2 weeks of no masturbation you will start to see some morning erections come back. If not, I suggest you visit an urologists about your "lack of morning erections" problem.

There are no over the counter products that can help you with your lack of erections or performance anxiety issue. Save your money; they don't work!!!! If you do have a physical problem, don't be ashamed about taking viagra,ciailis or levitra. There are other men your age that has to take this medicine. Just keep your business to yourself. The world does not need to know you have to take medicine to get a proper erection, that's if you really need this medicine.

And you don't need a shrink.

And you need to STOP masturbating to PORN.