Erectile Dysfunction Community
Erection Does Last
About This Community:

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Erection Does Last

I need help. I have been married for 2 1/2 years and I am 26 years old. Before getting married my now wife were very sexual active and stop being sexual active a few months before the wedding. Since my performance has been less than consistent. Sometime I am great and sometimes I have trouble maintain an erection long enough to have intercourse. My inconsistent in my sexual performance has definitely cause psychological damage to my confidence, which I know can be a leading cause to impotence in younger males. However the duration of the problem, at least over two years, has me thinking it could more than just a psychological problem. I am worry that there may be some physical problems. When I perform well I love having sex with my wife. But because of my problem maintain erection I wrong every time begin to get intimate. I do the best I can to focus and be in the moment, but it is hard. I should also mention I am on a few medications, celexa 20mg (for stress and anxiety) and Wellbutrin XL 300mg (to reduce the sexual side effect from the celexa). I also take some dietary supplements; L arginine, Selenium, and saw palmetto, which I have read can help with low libido. At this point, I am trying to get off celexa because of the sexual side effects. Since adding the supplements I have notice an increase in sex urges and thoughts, but I am still having issue with my erection. I am not sure what I should do next. I had my testosterone levels test about a year and everything came back normal. What can I do to make this problem decrease or better go away? My wife and I do talk about the problem and we do the best to have open communication. I want my sex life to be like it was before we were married. I love my wife more than I did then and I want us to share the intimacy of intercourse with each other. In addition, my wife and I have decided to start trying to get pregnant, and I couldn’t be more thrill about have children. However, this issue does not help our chances to get pregnant. Any suggestion would be more than appreciated. Thank you  
Tags: low libido,, ,, ,impotence,