Erection Problem
i am married and around 40 years old having two kids, few years back i had a girl friend and i used to have sex with Her, and was able to get hardon but just to increase stamina and long lasting sex i use to masturbate do sex with my wife before having sex with her and take a pinagra express pill 1/2 tables around 12.5mg and erection lasted long, however whenever i tried this situation with any Hooker (*****) i was unable to sustain hardness even after taking pinagra. i am also on Blood thinning medicine once i went to Delhi and took one 50mg sex tables but did not do any sex i suffered from TIA and doctor prescribed me preva one tablet each day..
LAst year she gor married and now i am not able to get a long lasted erection with my wife or outside with ******, while i get hard on while masturbating or watching a porn movie.Little foul smwll tun me down with my wife and when i put condom with any ***** my hardon is all over. Please suggest..i smike also around 3-4 cigrettes a day and around 90 kgs and mycholestrol was also on higher side, no sugar, no bp
please advice
Hi Raj, Ok start with your cholestrol, cayenne is good for reducing that, it will also clean your blood, good clean blood we need for good erections.
You could also try a mix of parsley and fine chopped garlic mixed in olive oil, take a teaspoonful 3 times a day.
Watching porn and masturbating to it, not good, you probably now have porn enduced ED, the reason for you not getting good erections or losing the ones you do get, watching porn shuts down our sexual receptors, hence we have troubles with our sex lives.
But there is a way out for you if you thing your strong enough to do it, its an 8 week sabbatical form masturbating and any sexual contact with your with or lovers, this hould reboot your body, if this works for you by week 4 you should start getting your nocturnal erections back with your morning woods.
The main thing you need to do is clear your computer of any porn sites, clear out any downloads and throw away any porn discs, get somebody to put in place a porn parental lock on your computer,
Look when you have done the 8 weeks come back to me.
Good Luck
Raj,

NOHARD is absolutely correct. Since you didn't have any Injury / aberration to your Penis, dont think any healing medication is required here anyway.

As for better erection, take lots of Bananas, Garlic and Avocado - These (Especially the first - from my experience) are literally called sexual super foods and they increase the blood circulation to the Penis greatly.

But basically ensure you maintain a healthy lifestyle - Eat at correct times, exercise, if possible, DUMP your cigarrettes / Porn and sleep well which all will ensure no energy is unnecessarily wasted.

best of Luck.

- James.

I also gone through the same problem and one of my friend suggested me blue pills to avoid erection problems and it works for me. It is simple too, all you have to do is take this little bluish pill and put it into your mouth and swallow. It is naturally best not to immerse it with alcohol. But you eat up this pill one hour before you think you are going to be having intercourse.  Hope you can get the advantages also.