Erection issue in 19 year old
Hello.

I started to have sexual relations with my girlfriend about two months ago. I was a virgin before.
At first everything was going fine, I could have an erection easily and even be ready to have sex again in minutes. We were having sex regularly (almost two times a week).
But then after having intercourse everyday for 5 days, on the 6th day I was able to have an erection, but at the moment of trying to introduce my penis I wasn't able to get it hard enough. Since then I don't feel it getting hard as before and my recovery time has increased.
Is there anything wrong with me, I mean physically speaking? Is it psychological? Should I see a doctor?

Thanks.
Sexual urge/erection is like an ebb and flow. You will be okay with few day pause in sexual activity.For in depth knowledge you may read a book of 100 days practice for good health,better sex and  longer life.That can be a long term project. For short practice, you many google, male deer exercise, kegel exercises and Sat kriya. You can also do anal peripheral  prostate massage. This will be a good therapeutic tool as well as tool for self pleasure. Your girl friend can learn female deer exercise,kegel exercise and prostate massage at least for this purpose.