Erectile Dysfunction Community
Erection problem im only 17
About This Community:

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Erection problem im only 17

Im 17 and me and my girl friend are very close and I find her very attractive, Im a virgin but shes had sex a few times we have been trying to have sex lately but as soon as i go for it i loose my erection. I have no problem getting it up while where fooling around but when it comes to the sex I dont know whats happening this has happend a couple of times now and I just keep worring about it more and more. How can I stop this from happening again?.,
Cheers John.
Related Discussions
first of all are you nervous? its all in your head sometimes you can create a problem thats not even real. Im not much of an expert but i have been researching this for a month because i have randomly started  having these problems. The best advice is stay calm,try to turn yourself on,dont get nervous and just dont overthink because if ur mind has to many thoughts are going thorugh your mind your not going to enjoy it and lose your erection. Also try to stay healthy and pay attention to any medication your taking, the side effects can effect your sexual performance.

also here are some natural supplements and food that can increase your libido
1.Ginseing
2.Ginko
3.garlic
4.strawberrys @ banannas=]
keep healthy...these items can be found at shop n save or any grocery store and green tea also has a ginsing in it so enjoy!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank