Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
Erection problems and then some
About This Forum:

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Erection problems and then some

Let me start out with a brief overview. I am 18 years old.  I have never had problems getting or maintaining an erection before until recently. My girlfriend and I sometimes roughly grind against each other ( her rubbing up on my penis). I was wondering if this could cause injury? After one night of this I started to notice a problem getting and even maintaining an erection. Even when I am alone and masterbating (masturbating) this problem exists. My erections also have changed, they point straight out and are not as hard and solid as they used to be. I have been able to have sex like this, however I am concerned with the problem. Furthermore, when I first encountered this problem I noticed some scar tissue on the underside of my penis that I had never seen before. It runs vertical on the shaft of my penis starting at the foreskin going all the way down to the scrotum What could this be from ? Did I infact injure myself? Please help