Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
Erection problems and then some
About This Forum:

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Erection problems and then some

Let me start out with a brief overview. I am 18 years old.  I have never had problems getting or maintaining an erection before until recently. My girlfriend and I sometimes roughly grind against each other ( her rubbing up on my penis). I was wondering if this could cause injury? After one night of this I started to notice a problem getting and even maintaining an erection. Even when I am alone and masterbating (masturbating) this problem exists. My erections also have changed, they point straight out and are not as hard and solid as they used to be. I have been able to have sex like this, however I am concerned with the problem. Furthermore, when I first encountered this problem I noticed some scar tissue on the underside of my penis that I had never seen before. It runs vertical on the shaft of my penis starting at the foreskin going all the way down to the scrotum What could this be from ? Did I infact injure myself? Please help