Erection strength reduced
Hi , My penus Erection strength reduced since last year, now my erection level is too low, i checked my blood and all, they are ok, and also top of my penus sense has gone, low sense now, help
You give no details......

If you are under 40, and not on specific medications and don't have a serious medical condition, the causes of your copulatory ED are almost certainly anxiety or porn—or a combination of the two. Here's a simple comparison test to check for porn-induced ED:
1. Masturbate to your favorite porn.
2. Try to masturbate using no porn and no fantasy - only sensations. Masturbate with same speed and pressure as you would during intercourse.
Compare one and two. How erect was your penis? How long did it take you to reach orgasm? What was your level of excitement? A healthy young man should have no trouble attaining a full erection and masturbating to orgasm without porn or fantasy.
1. If you have a strong erection on #1, but problems on #2, then you have porn-induced ED.
2. If #2 is strong and solid, but you have trouble with a real partner, then you have anxiety induced ED
3. If you have problems during both 1 & 2, you may have severe porn-induced ED, or an organic problem. When in doubt, see a good urologist.

The following 2 links are to Medhelp threads on porn-induced ED. Read the stories. If you want to know more locate my first 2 posts on the link #1

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/22-with-porn-inducederectiledysfunction/show/469209?page=1

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/Too-much-porn-masturbationcause-ED/show/183203
thnx for the reply, thnx for the answer, i'm 28 year old, i tried as u said, but not strong now, my problem started slowly last year, now erection too low,i tried make it hard but not working, now low sense in my penus head, i think it is nerves problem, can it be cure?sorry for my english
Not much to go on.
Do you have this problem during sex? Or is it during masturbation?
Have you used porn a lot? If not and it's not performance anxiety, then see a urologist.

Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a very common problem affecting men worldwide. The problem observed in ED is getting problem to achieve erection. This problem is usually observed in the men with high age.

Persistent ED has effect on the person’s mental and sexual health. It leads to the frustration for both the person who is suffering from the problem as well as his partner.

The main cause of ED is Physical problem like any heart disease, blood pressure, diabetes or any kidney disorder. The second cause for the ED is mental pressure like stress; work load can be reason for ED.
There are many treatments available for ED like surgical and non surgical. Nonsurgical treatment includes different medicines like generic viagra, kamagra, Levitra are best for the treatment of ED. This medicine treats erectile dysfunction by regulating the blood supply in the penile region.
yes i used porn lot, i checked blood urin , hey are ok, i went to doctor he gave me prodep, nexito 5, bit worked but still no sense in my penus head, it have decresed sense, before my morning tent also not worked, i get full erection in the morning when i'm sleep now , it s not because of feeling its because of urin (pump),its all started last year slowly , thnx.
i;m graphic designer, so im start work in the morning 5.30 continually and stop at 2.30 usually, can it be cause for this, i feel like nerve problem , can it be cure, thnx for the reply