Erectile Dysfunction Community
Erection

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Erection

i get erections only sometimes during the morning but when it comes to sex am all good,why is this so?
i dont understand the question "when it comes to sex you are all good?' whats the problem
i would like to help but i need more info or clarification of the problem.
I have the problem of the clumping semen as i have read on this site. Actually found out tonight after trying jelquing excercises to maybe help with my maintaining an errectioni problem and not even close to fully getting an errection. i don't have the money for a urologist so further testing i just can't. i went to E.R.  yesterday because of pain in my testicles aftr intercourse( both times had sex) The doc. didn't know what the issue was but said they were treating me for epididymitis gave me a shot and sent me home.he did check prostate and said was nothing wrong. i am wondering if all these symptoms r related. i am very concerned about the errection problems. plz give me answrs if you have any.
H Drew, 1967 to now is 46 so are you around thsi age? the clumping could be from not masturbating of having sex enough, is that right? as men we need to keep this flowing, its good for this system.
Jelqing and streaching will help with erections, but I wikll send you an email of a post of mine, have had ED and now in recovery, its all herbs and a hormone, its somewhere to start for you, its all based on your blood, get then working well and you away, your soon know if its working by two things nocternal erections and morning woods, if these start then you on a winner, but this will need to become a way of life, your sex life.
Good Luck
Erectile Dysfunction questions?
100,000+ doctor answers