Excessive masturbation? but weak erection
I am a 24 year old male masturbating for self pleasure for  several years. I used to masturbate around 5 times a week initially when i started but recently for the past 2 years i have been masturbating quite often on a regular basis everyday. Since the past few weeks i have been noticing that my erections have not been as strong as before and again not the same morning wood. After some reading I guess this habit has affected my nervous system and my liver's ability to stimulate my senses. What is really getting me paranoid is this problem a permanent damage or something that i can manage to fix it on my own? Is this problem related to Erectile dysfunction by any way?

This discussion is related to Does overmasturbation equal permanent damage?.
Its proberly a mild ED, so go with out it for a couple of months, buy a pair of boxing gloves for bed times or any other time your sitting around, that should stop you masterbating.
Also start doing some PCs each day, this is the muscle that controls you **** and pumps blood into your penis, try doing this in sets 20 x 3 at first then work it up as it gets stronger, see how this works before going to any drugs or hormons.
Good luck.
Are you using Interent porn? If so, that may be the cause.

If you are under 40, and not on specific medications and don't have a serious medical condition, the causes of your copulatory ED are almost certainly anxiety or porn—or a combination of the two. Here's a simple comparison test to check for porn-induced ED:
1. Masturbate to your favorite porn.
2. Try to masturbate using no porn and no fantasy - only sensations. Masturbate with same speed and pressure as you would during intercourse.

Compare one and two. How erect was your penis? How long did it take you to reach orgasm? What was your level of excitement? A healthy young man should have no trouble attaining a full erection and masturbating to orgasm without porn or fantasy.
1. If you have a strong erection on #1, but problems on #2, then you have porn-induced ED.
2. If #2 is strong and solid, but you have trouble with a real partner, then you have anxiety induced ED
3. If you have problems during both 1 & 2, you may have severe porn-induced ED, or an organic problem. When in doubt, see a good urologist.

The following 2 links are to Medhelp threads on porn-induced ED. Read the stories. If you want to know more locate my first 2 posts on the link #1

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/22-with-porn-inducederectiledysfunction/show/469209?page=1

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/Too-much-porn-masturbation-causeED/show/183203

On  GOOGLE VIDEO find  “Erectile Dysfunction And Porn” - watch the video series.

Here’s a Psychology Today article on it
Porn-Induced Sexual Dysfunction Is A Growing Problem
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/cupids-poisoned-arrow/201107/porn-induced-sexual-dysfunction-is-growing-problem
sounds like either too much masturbation or too much porn

Remember your major sex organ is in between your ears