Erectile Dysfunction Community
Feeling Inadequate

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Feeling Inadequate

Have been with my new gf for 6 months now and all was going well in bed until a recent discussion on penis size. I was stupid enough to ask if her size really mattered. Her elaborate answer telling me in detail how wonderful love making was with a "big" man has now left me unable to obtain an erection due to my feelings of inadequacy. This has left me with no confidence and a sick, sinking feeling whenever I start thinking of sex again.

I am not upset with her for she was only answering my question. It is the stark fact that no matter what I do, I can never "measure up" to her past lover(s).

How do I move on from here?
That's a shame that you and your girlfriend got into the size issue, after the way she responded.  You started the conversation, but she could have built you up and made you feel good about yourself and your relationship, but instead she jinxed it.  You could remain friends, but keep your clothes on, as I think that intimacy now is a dead issue with her.  Of course, if she apologizes and tells you that size does not matter, and so on, then maybe things would work out, but I feel that the damage has been done.          
Think of it this way bruh you guys were in a relationship for 6 months if she didn't like your size or wasn't satisfied she would've left along time ago but instead u got her staying for more so clearly your doing something right your the man in her eyes
Ya but despite the fact you've been with her for 6 mo, you are doomed :(  been there, done that (with a relationship I'd been in for 5 years many many years ago when I was young),  it's a terrible thing for her to say to you, not without some mitigating words at the same time during the same discussion.  Time from her - move on!

She (whether she thinks so or not) as harpooned your relationship and it may take you a long time to build up trust like that again (took me 4 years)

females think males are insensitive at times - ha ha