Erectile Dysfunction Community
Foreskin is not coming back

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Foreskin is not coming back

My penis foreskin is always be in back,its not coming till the end of the tip,its not getting covered,am afraid,am 22yrs old now,it was being like this from 7years,please help me????
Hi Man, If your saying that your foreskin is to tight to come over your gland/head, then I think you should see your doctor about having a circumcision, because if its that tieght then it could be cutting of blood supply to your gland, and could be giving you other problems, its either that or you start getting some oil around it and start streaching it and pulling it over you gland, and streatch it length ways as well.
Good Luck
Ya  SUre ill see the doctor and tell the result... Thanks for ur reply...