Erectile Dysfunction Community
Having a cold for 10 days with no sign of improvement

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

My son started going to daycare in mid-February.

Since then I've been almost sick continuously.

First I got a cold/flu that developed into bronchitus (bronchitis) at end of February.  The cough never went away.
Then 10 days ago, I became sick again (sore throat, running nose, pressure in my face due to clogged sinus,
coughing with thick-white phlegm).

Normally cold/flu goes away about a week.  But this time, it STAYS.

Today is day 10, and I'm still feeling almost the same symptoms which began last week.

I'm afraid the bronchitus (bronchitis) has developed into something else, more chronic.

What's your advice?  Should I see a doctor?  I plan to if I don't feel better next week.  It would have been 2 weeks.

Thanks!
Hi I think your in the wrong forum, this one is for erectile dysfunction, ask the medhelp team to move it.
Good Luck
Avatar n tn
sorry, can you remove a question?
Hi I think there may be a charge for that, just get it moved the medhelp team will do that for you, use the contactus down the bottom of the page.
Good Luck