Erectile Dysfunction Community
Help - 27 yrs married ED twice in 2 months

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

I'm 27 and was just married in Sept. My wife and I were having regular intercourse but about 2 months ago, I was unable to become erect. This was an obvious problem for our marriage. We went to a therapist for a few days and it got better. Everything has been great since then until one night this past week. It happened again and now my wife is even more upset. I don't know what to do. I feel that I'm going to loose my wife because of this. Please help.
do you watch porn and masturbate to porn? be honest.....
I do but in no excess
If your wife really loves you she isn't going to leave you . I suggest both you and she go back and talk to the therapist who helped you in the first place.
stay away from porn and masturbation for 60 days...

visit yourbrainonporn.com
Wow, that is great advice... NOT.

Masturbation is normal for men.  Porn... okay maybe, I can see where you are going with that.  

Here is what worked for me:
1. Kegels (check the internet on how men do them)
2. Jelqing (again check the net)
3. With your penis erect after or in between Jelqing, lift a light object with your penis (sock, shirt, towel) or just your penis.  

Don't do this every day. Your muscles need time to recover.  Don't over do it.

Your penis is a muscle.  All this will strengthen the right muscles, increase blood flow and improved sex.  It will even make you penis bigger WITHOUT Medication.  Me personally, I gained almost 2" in length and 1 in girth, but really the best part, is sexual function, and the Kegels/Penis Lifts are all good for your health.