Erectile Dysfunction Community
I am 23 yr old

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

I am 23 yr old

Hi iam 23 yr old virgin guy i'm used of watching porn movies.some time when i released sperm it pains me for some moment after urine pass my pains goes off is their any problem ???
releasing sperm frequently (once in a day) and can effect to my health??
if its effect to body how should we control??
Hi M, This pain you get from urinating could be a UTI, get tp your doctor for some antibiotics, these should clear that up.
Look watching porn and masturbating will bring on ED, and I think the best thing for you at this moment would be to take an 8 week break from masturbating and any sexual contact, this will reboot your body, andthis will help you break the habit of masturbating, masturbating is OK but try to cut back2/3 times a week, and doing this will make you fill better, now why your doing this 8 weeks, get rid of your porn sites you have on your computer, get rid of any down loads, and throw away any discs, inthis 8 weeks try and clear your brain of porn, and your be even better.
Come back and tell me how your are in 8 weeks.
Good Luck
Hi G, If he done that then he could not come back and tell me, just how hes done.
Its all down to self control and self disciplin.