Erectile Dysfunction Community
I am experciencing weak erections,NEED ADVICE,HELP

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Hello.I am a 19 yo boy.it is recently that i noticed my erections are not as strong  as it used to be.It is soft and not full hard on and it goes flaccid  after 5 mins when exposed to porn.My penis needs my hand to stand erect or to ejaculate.I think my penis tissues are damaged because of using my hand.Now.I fear i may have ED.I started masturbation in my 15..ever since i learnt masturbation i had been enjoying it a lot and i used to masturbate excessively on weekends like 4-5 times every week.I am a healthy man but I've had some psycological problems.Also,now i dont get strong morning erections,i dont get strong erection at all now.I can sense that my memory power has been reduced too because of masturbation.I've done a lot of internet research and learned so many things abt acetylcholine neurotransmitters and zinc rich foods. And those foods and fruits like dates,watermelon,oysters,banana,milk which helps a man in his sexual life.My question is if i abstain from masturbation for an month or so.,following a healthy food schedule.will i recover? Will i be able to reverse the effects of over-masturbation??

"I want to be normal",I will be gr8ful for your answers.
NEED YOUR HELP!!
yes it is good that you art trying your best to solve your problem. stopping masturbation can be an ideal situation. However suression of sexual instict does not work easily. So if you have to masturbate remember the following tips.
Do not masturbarate with dry hands. use lubrecated hand. Do not stop breathing. Do not overvisualize sexual scnerio. Keep your perineum relaxed.Empty your bladder before masturbating.Do thrusting instead of just jerking. Do not mastubate if you are in a hurry , take enough time.
For incresing sexual stamina, do make deer exercuse(googke )regularly. With your healthy diet you will be ok. in no time. wish you best of luck.
When you say masturbation, do you really mean porn. Forget all the diet and supplements. You either have porn-induced ED or an undiagnosed medical condition.

If you are 19 and not on specific medications and don't have a serious medical condition, the causes of your copulatory ED are almost certainly anxiety or porn—or a combination of the two. Here's a simple comparison test to check for porn-induced ED:
1. Masturbate to your favorite porn.
2. Try to masturbate using no porn and no fantasy - only sensations. Masturbate with same speed and pressure as you would during intercourse.

Compare one and two. How erect was your penis? How long did it take you to reach orgasm? What was your level of excitement? A healthy young man should have no trouble attaining a full erection and masturbating to orgasm without porn or fantasy.
1. If you have a strong erection on #1, but problems on #2, then you have porn-induced ED.
2. If #2 is strong and solid, but you have trouble with a real partner, then you have anxiety induced ED
3. If you have problems during both 1 & 2, you may have severe porn-induced ED, or an organic problem. When in doubt, see a good urologist.

The following 2 links are to Medhelp threads on porn-induced ED. Read the stories. If you want to know more locate my first 2 posts on the link #1

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/22-with-porn-inducederectiledysfunction/show/469209?page=1

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/Too-much-porn-masturbationcause-ED/show/183203

On  GOOGLE VIDEO find  “Erectile Dysfunction And Porn” - watch the video series.

Here’s a Psychology Today article on it:
Porn-Induced Sexual Dysfunction Is A Growing Problem
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/cupids-poisoned-arrow/201107/porn-induced-sexual-dysfunction-is-growing-problem

-----------------------------------------------
RESEARCH FROM ITALY

SCIENTISTS: TOO MUCH INTERNET PORN MAY CAUSE IMPOTENCE (2011)
It may not make you go blind, but Italian scientists have identified a worrying side-effect of watching too much pornography.
Researchers said Thursday that young men who indulge in "excessive consumption" of Internet porn gradually become immune to explicit images, the ANSA news agency reported.
Over time, this can lead to a loss of libido, impotence and a notion of sex that is totally divorced from real-life relations.
"It starts with lower reactions to porn sites, then there is a general drop in libido and in the end it becomes impossible to get an erection," said Carlo Foresta, head of the Italian Society of Andrology and Sexual Medicine (SIAM).
His team drew their conclusions from a survey of 28,000 Italian men which revealed that many became hooked on porn as early as 14, exhibiting symptoms of so-called "sexual anorexia" by the time they reached their mid-twenties.
There was some good news, however, as the condition was not necessarily permanent. "With proper assistance recovery is possible within a few months," Foresta said.
After a long time, I read that some one got completely cured of his sexual problem with the help of a doctor.For the benefit of members give details of the treatment. what products were given? What advice was given? How much did you spend? Detailed information will help other member to avail help from a good doctor.
you need not give doctor's email address as it would be  considered an advertisement of a doctor.m Thank you for joining this forum just to give the information of a good doctor.