Aa
A
A
Close
I am suffering with soft erection
Since my child hood, I have very hard erection to control. Since the age of 14, I use to masturbate often (some times twice or thrice), but that has never caused me any problem.

I had a fetish for long hair and female breast which causes erection in me since childhood.

I am now 26 yrs old, I am a bachelor and is in get together relationship with my girlfriend's. Though I never have any intercourse with her but I use to play with her breast. I gradually start experiencing that I am loosing hard erection within a span of 3 months after getting actively involved in playing with her breast.
I am suffering from soft erection and now though I have erections but it is soft and I am in doubt whether I will be able to penetrate.
This erectile dysfunction problem has creates distance between our relationship.
Pls suggest some natural way to recover my erection.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I'm 18 and I'm the same. I can attain an erection, but it's never fully hard. And it's sometimes hard to even keep it up. When masturbating I usually keep my kegel muscle contracted because it helps me keep the erection. When I don't do this my erection will usually be quite soft.

Is this something I should worry about? I'm going to try not masturbating or having sex for at least a week, see how it goes.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources