I am suffering with soft erection
Since my child hood, I have very hard erection to control. Since the age of 14, I use to masturbate often (some times twice or thrice), but that has never caused me any problem.

I had a fetish for long hair and female breast which causes erection in me since childhood.

I am now 26 yrs old, I am a bachelor and is in get together relationship with my girlfriend's. Though I never have any intercourse with her but I use to play with her breast. I gradually start experiencing that I am loosing hard erection within a span of 3 months after getting actively involved in playing with her breast.
I am suffering from soft erection and now though I have erections but it is soft and I am in doubt whether I will be able to penetrate.
This erectile dysfunction problem has creates distance between our relationship.
Pls suggest some natural way to recover my erection.
Hi, I'm 18 and I'm the same. I can attain an erection, but it's never fully hard. And it's sometimes hard to even keep it up. When masturbating I usually keep my kegel muscle contracted because it helps me keep the erection. When I don't do this my erection will usually be quite soft.

Is this something I should worry about? I'm going to try not masturbating or having sex for at least a week, see how it goes.