I need Some Help Please! Can Fenugreek and its phytoestrogens shrhink the penis?
Hello, I am new to this forum as recently I have been experiencing some distressing problems. I was advised to take fenugreek and an ayurvedic herb called Triphala by my ayurvedic doctor. I was not aware of its highly estrogenic effects. I heard it balanaed out the sex hormones. I took about 70 grams fenugreek a day to combat rapid hairloss for about 4 days befoer I stopped as I witnessed unusual effects. I am only 19 years old and have lost all my muscle mass, developed gyno, my skull got much bigger like acromegaly and my flaccid penis has shrunk--is this permanent? Is there anything to do to return it to normal. Normaly the flaccid is about 3 inches but now its about 2 inches.

Also, equally as distressing, my erections which used to be about 5.8 inches in length are just about 4 inches now and very weak.

The other thing is reduced libido and alot of fat all over the body. I took the fenugreek in august and it is January now!
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms or suggest a management plan. Possibilities that may need to be considered include stress/ anxiety, hormonal/ endocrine imbalance, medication/ drug side effect, normal pubertal changes etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or an endocrinologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!