Aa
A
A
Close
I need Some Help Please! Can Fenugreek and its phytoestrogens shrhink the penis?
Hello, I am new to this forum as recently I have been experiencing some distressing problems. I was advised to take fenugreek and an ayurvedic herb called Triphala by my ayurvedic doctor. I was not aware of its highly estrogenic effects. I heard it balanaed out the sex hormones. I took about 70 grams fenugreek a day to combat rapid hairloss for about 4 days befoer I stopped as I witnessed unusual effects. I am only 19 years old and have lost all my muscle mass, developed gyno, my skull got much bigger like acromegaly and my flaccid penis has shrunk--is this permanent? Is there anything to do to return it to normal. Normaly the flaccid is about 3 inches but now its about 2 inches.

Also, equally as distressing, my erections which used to be about 5.8 inches in length are just about 4 inches now and very weak.

The other thing is reduced libido and alot of fat all over the body. I took the fenugreek in august and it is January now!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1711789 tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms or suggest a management plan. Possibilities that may need to be considered include stress/ anxiety, hormonal/ endocrine imbalance, medication/ drug side effect, normal pubertal changes etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or an endocrinologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank