Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
I need help

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

I need help

I will make this brief and to point.I used to be very sexually active, but for the past year it has been increasinly more difficult for me to get and erection, and have lost all interest in sex at all, the other night i tried to see if i could go through the steps on my own,  I never got an erection but did reach  "climaxx" but nothin came out and the contraction was very painful, what is my problem  No erction    no ejaculation and painful contracting  of my penis..
This forum is for discussing emotional and psychological aspects of erections.

There are many conditions which might be contributing to your concern. You need to be thoroughly examined by a urologist to diagnose your symptoms. Make an appointment now. Dr. J