I'm afraid I have no clitoris.
I've looked and looked for my clitoris, but haven't found it. All I found was a pink bump, but it isn't in the place they say a clitoris is supposed to be, and it's uncomfortable to rub. I found a place that's sensitive and feels good but it couldn't be my clitoris, unless my clitoris is beneath my skin right there. I've looked at photographs and diagrams of them but I still can't find it. I'm also a virgin. Help!
That would be it!  the clitoris is sometimes covered with the skin overtop - don't worry - it'll pop out when the time is right - the skin should be able to be stretched out from around the clitoris - and if it can't there are surgical procedures to do so.  But if you are a virgin, then let nature take it's course - when you meet a man and begin to have sex with him, it'll work it's way out - you'll know
Thank you!
And yeah I have a boyfriend..