Impotence after "trauma"
  My boyfriend was kicked in his testicles about 2 weeks ago. He suffered in silence for a week when he desided to seek medical attention. He was diagnosed with a testicular infection. Ultrasound was normal, prescribed Cipro and Oxycontin. It has been a 1 1/2 since he started the antibiotics. Swelling to testicle has gone down, however he is unable to achieve an errection and he says he has not been able to "feel" anything for the past 2 weeks. Does he need more time to recuperate physicaly, or can this be a case of psychological recovery due to the excrusiating pain he suffered? Should we be worried about it?

Thank you for your time.
Some lesions my cause ED but only a doctor can clarify your case. And because your boyfriend is going through a stressful period, it is also possible that anxiety and depression are preventing him from having normal erections. Go see a urologist as soon as possible. Good luck!