In a Relationship with a Man with ED - No Intimacy
I have been dating a man for the past year now.  When we started dating, I realized he had ED.  As it turned out, he was diagnosed with diabetes and he told me he had been having this problem for at least 2 years.  He has been on medication for the past year; however, nothing has changed with the ED.  In the meantime, I truly thought he was a wonderful man so we have been trying to work around the ED with various things to keep us "connected" - taking baths together, spending a lot of time together doing hobbies, etc.  

But now I feel like I am at a standstill.  I have always felt something has been missing in this relationship.  He feels like a brother to me in some ways and there is not a lot of "sexual" kissing if that makes any sense.  I mean...we fool around...but there is not a lot of kissing or (in my opinion) intimacy.  I cannot explain what this factor is that is missing - but he feels like more of a friend to me.

Mind you, I love him.  I could easily spend my life with him. But I am in my early 40s and I do feel like something is missing and it feels like intimacy and I cannot explain where it comes from or why it is missing.  We are very close and we do love each other.  But I feel like I am at a standstill in this relationship. This is not a subject he will talk about with me and any time I bring it up, he gets angry with me and won't speak with me (which I consider quite childish).  I don't know what to do.
tell him to get presribed for some sexpills (viagra, cialis or levitra)
I once dated a guy with Ed at first I didn't know what it was, he always made it seem like his problem was my fault. I dated him for two years straight then we separated, then we got back together & the problem still exits&he still try to make it seem like it was me.. I mean I would spend hours tryna get him to a climax point&i couldn't understand I didn't have this problem with any other guy I had been with, we ended again, then got back together same problem. I just got tired of it, not only that but he also had a supersized ego&he was very arrogant,we ended again after a while he finally fessed up. And after the last break up he let me know he has an enlarged prostate. U guy may need yo be checked for that,that could be a cause,at least he trys with you,the bayhs and such yhis guy difnt do anything with me but bkame me for his problem and make it seem like it was my fault,there was no intamicy what-so-ever with him. So honestly I think for you its just the actual act of intercourse that is missing but there are things you guys can try,good luck
If hes diabteic 2, then its his meds doing this, it brings on ED, but if hes a diobetic one then its still his meds but worst, so being a 2 he can get off his meds and do it on a strick diet, this way he might be able to get back to a sex life, theres lots of info on differant sites for all the info you need.
Hope this helps a bit.
Good Luck