Erectile Dysfunction Community
Injections into the penis

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Injections into the penis

My boyfriend, for the past year and a half, has had E.D. for over 20 years now. We tried Viagra, and that only partially helped for about 15 minutes. So, we went to this Men's Sexual Health Clinic that advertised 100% effectiveness or your money back. They did an ultrasound and said that his blood flow was fine and set him up with these injections that he administers directly into the side of his penis. The dosages are adjustable as needed, for effectiveness. This has been an improvement but still not getting full erection. They are going to adjust his dosages when he goes back in. These are extremely expensive. It will cost us $50. every time we chose to have intercourse with a full erection for 1 hour. Does this sound safe?
....he is 42 years old.
Hi Beezwax, the thing is are you happy to pay that? I have had ED and now in recovery, its all herbs and a hormone, did all my own reseach and its all pritty healthy, did they do a blood test on him for his testosterone, and other things that arte sex killers, being over weight, stress, anxiety, any meds he could be taken as some are erection killers, alcohol, being a heavy smoker, low labido, I think thats about it, ring any bells.
I will email you a post I have out its titaled DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, please just give it a good read and understand it, you can google anything on there for more info just add for ED on the end, but please give it a 12 week trial and if its working he should see some improvment after 6 weeks, if he starts getting his nocternal erections back and his morning woods then its working, and its a very cheap way to go, one shot will set him up for 3 months, and you wont have to weight for sex as he will be there.
Good Luck