Injury to penis - any possible remedy?
Last year I had an incident while I was 'trimming' the pubic hair around my penis. The flip-up part of an electric razor (normally used for sideburns) caught me underneath by the urethra. Ever since, my penis feels deflated and sucked in at all times. It appears smaller, and it is impossible to relax it.  Erections are much harder to get, and difficult to maintain.  I also can't "move" the penis anymore. Urination, however, remains normal.  After several doctors had no answers for me, I searched the internet looking for ideas. I think I've damaged either the urethra or the surrounding corpus spongiosum. I also thought I may have damaged a muscle that connects with the pelvic floor since I can no longer move the penis, and it causes me pain to attempt to (sometimes severe stings when I tighten the muscle).  The problem not only effects my sex life severely, but causes me constant discomfort throughout the day, every day. It feels like my penis is not there, and I endlessly feel like it's sucked in.  If anyone has any ideas or answers, please let me know. I've gotten very depressed & desperate with the lack of answers from doctors. Thank you so much.
I agree with chrono. Consult a specialist doctor, and for gods sake dont worry about the price they charge as long as you research them and their legitimate.

Whats more important. Enjoying life and sex and not feeling depressed... or having a few hundred quid in the bank :)