Erectile Dysfunction Community
It's always soft

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

It's always soft

My husband has the desire for sex, but his **** never achieves more than a semi-erection. He loves for me to give him **'s but unless I press down on the base of his **** it never stays hard.  SO we most of the time when we have sex is **** is so soft I have trouble feeling it, and it has trouble staying in.  Then to add insult to injury he comes after only 2 - 3 minutes.  I did not even realize that you could climax while soft prior to this.
This is SERIOUSLY frustrating for me because my husband refuses to talk to me about the problem.  I miss having orgasms from sex, and although we've tried toys it's just not the same.  I need someone to fix my husband's ****.

He is a diabetic, he is about 90 lbs overweight, he has periods of depression, and there is a lot of stress in his life.  I know all of these things can work against his ability to achieve an erection, but this has been going on for at least 4 yrs now and I NEED help.
Hi BB, yes he has 4 things going against him, being diabetic, his weight, his depression and his stress all not good for a sex life.
You need to sit down with him, and work why he gets his depression, fid ways to ease his stress levels, and get him on a diet and exercise program or is he over weight because of his stress.
And last, being diabetic 1 or 2, if its 2 is he controling it through diet or drugs, if you can and by getting him to do it through a diet, he could then get some of his weight off.
OK so far, look I have had ED and now in recovery, so I'm putting a post I did on another site below, its my way out of ED without drugs, its cheap, with this way out useing herbs its all down to the mix of herbs, but I think these are the things that will help both of you.
Good Luck

What is below is a reply I put in to a discussion on side effects to ED drugs.
So if he drugs don’t work or work well but with bad side effects, then go the herbal way, and it works, but you need to go the whole way with them and give them a good try, but remember these things take up to 8 weeks to get to full power, so you need to be on an 12 week trial, but just like drugs its a mix and match affair to find the right mix.
Now for me, I'm in ED recovery and if like me you can get the mix right it will also give you a healthier life style thrown in as a side effect, so that cant be bad, can it.
OK for me, I was given Viagra here in Greece when a was told all that I had was anxiety, its great when your told that, without any examination, and then given Viagra without any tests of any kind, all this I found out later of line, and after this decided that I then needed to find my own way out of ED if I could, the one thing if you start looking is DHEA comes up a lot of the time, so did research into it and asked on a couple of forums for info, for or against.
So I'm now on DHEA 75mgs a day, this is something you really need to read up about if you think its for you and start low to see how it sits with you,
I now take Tribulus, this now backs up my DHEA, I'm now taken Tribulus 2 x 750mgs a day, its a bit like DHEA gives your testosterone and libido a boost, but with no side effects, not that I've had any from DHEA, these I take for 5 days then rest for 2.
DHEA can have some funny side effects with the odd person, so just do some research on it before taken it.
Garlic, I also take Garlic chopped up fine with olive oil and parsley, and do a whole head at a time.
Cayenne, I also take Cayenne, this I put into tomato paste and mix it smooth with olive oil to a heat that suits you, but after a couple of weeks you may find its needs to be increased, both of these I rotate alternate days then change them round the next week and only take for 5 days then 2 days rest, These you need to wash down with water before meals.
Ginger, I also have Ginger in lemon and honey tea (black or green), I fine grate Ginger from the freezer. grate to the size of a large egg put in cup with lemon and micro wave30 secs then add your tea, tastes great,( on pegym they call this erection tea ) Green tea is also a help with ED.
Green tea, I now make up a 2 pint pot with 4 tea bags and add some herbal Tribulus, I use Bulgarian which I can get here in Greece, its best to let this steep overnight and just keep it that way as I use it the next day.
I read that honey and lemon is good for the blood.
Cayenne, Ginger and Garlic are all known herbs for cleaning the blood and given heat down below they all help open the veins up, and to help get blood into the penis, and believe me you will fill this some time later.
On pegym they have what they call the 5Gs it’s all herbal and well worth a look at, just Google the 5Gs, it will take you straight there.
There are lots of other things you can try, Borax see earthclinic for this under ED, Glycine, Nutmeg, but watch this one they say it could be a mind bender, D-Apartate at 3 grams, Ginseng, Gingko Biloba, Vitamin B ( I take Brewers yeast as it’s a complex of all bs) and zinc, but the list is endless.
There does not seem to be many side effects to most herbs, I did get some high blood pressure from Viagra, but now since being on mostly herbs I feel and get some real good erections, and the morning woods are good, I even get woken in the night with some real boners and never had that before.
Look I do hope this may help with some of you guys out there who think that the doctor is the only place to get help, I do some answering on medhelp and webmd the doctor on webmd does not like me given people advice on herbs, but he forgets that all modern drugs come from herbs in the first place, and a lot of new drugs have there roots in herbs, and druggists are still researching roots, herbs and flowers to find new drugs.
A Warning.
One last thing to anybody using low dose aspirin, you must give these up if you take either Ginger or Ginko Biloba, as these two thin your blood.
Good Luck We Need IT
Tail End
Lots of the above can be Googled by just adding ED on the end of them.
Cayenne can give lots of support to the prostate, also by mixing things with olive oil boosts your omega intake, and by taken 2 table spoonfuls of olive oil a day gives you even a bigger boost of omega, and a big help with your joints.
My DHEA I take 50 mgs first thing in the morning, this I got from a web site on dosage of DHEA, this is because the body’s own DHEA is at its highest then, and so what we take can help boost it.
Yes and don’t forget your vitamin D, just get yourself out in the sun and you can pack your body with it, its free that way, they say you only need 15 minutes a day to get enough of it , me I’m out in it all day long here in Greece, and most of the time naked.
And the last thing I got my wife a c**k ring for Xmas, it’s a Hardwear Ice made of glass and works really well, once you get used to wearing it, and can give you some fantastic boners that are really strong.
if interested just google hardwear ice.