Erectile Dysfunction Community
Jelqing impotence 27

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Jelqing impotence 27

I had no real problems with erectile function fro my entire life. I began taking herbs and such to increase my hardness (even though i didn't need to) this was because of a poor relationship, so i really wanted to be good in bed.  I had don jelqing excercise from time to time, but not a lot, after i broke up, i did a jelqing excercise rather vigourosly when i was very erect.  Since then i have had erection problems.  Am i doomed forever? i saw a urologist and he did a brain scan and told me it was all in my head. I'll go in for further xrays of my penis.  I take cialis but it doesn't always work, it seems that strangely i am only able to have a hard and lasting erection in the morning.  Otherwise my penis may get hard and lose its hardness after a short while.

What do i do? this has caused a lot of relationship trouble...of course...Is there any remedy, will i have to live with my mistake forever.  I honestly never read that it was harmful until after.  What can i do?
Let me add some things, i have the same problem with erections while looking at porn or fantasizing. It is very frightening and i wish there was someone out there that could point me in the right direction
Stick with a good urologist.  If one is not helping you, go to another.  Follow his advice.  But do not play games with your body in general and sex organs, to be specific.  Do not think that herbal supplements and/or weird exercises will give you great improvements in sexual relations.  The fact that you are having good erections in the morning is hopeful.   You have learned a lesson.  Others can profit from your situation. Hopefully, in time , your body will heal and you will be back to normal.
i hope so, i think things are getting better. may be a fracture or something.  levitra has worked best for this, cialis didn't
I am also concerned about difficulties with erectile function due to jelqing. When I was about 34 years old I began jelqing a few times a week (when the penis was hard), and I did this for several months. But I stopped for some reason (probably because it felt like I was starting to potentially do damage). Prior to that I had never experienced any difficulties with erections. But I have experienced intermittent problems with remaining hard during sex (using condoms has been problematic- I may lose erection while trying to get condom on, or lose erection after a while during sex). I had initially attributed this to getting older, I'm 40 now. But the more I reflect on the timing of this, the more I'm starting to suspect that the jelqing did some damage. Also, I have some permanent black and blue areas on the middle of the shaft of the penis. I have been having no problems getting hard with my girlfriend, but the condom use is much more difficult than it used to be. Again, six years ago I never had to think about this because it was just always hard during sex with my (then) girffriend. I feel very foolish (and upset) that I was seduced by the ever-present propoganda on the internet about penis enlargement, and I never even considered the risks. I got greedy and should have just left things alone. I would have been better off, I think. I'm actually seeing the doctor for a physical tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about this. I hope that I haven't permanently damaged myself.
I had a similar problem. I did something very stupid. I bought a pump and over pumped it and also jelqed until it just stopped working. This pumping and jelqing binge lasted about 2 weeks on the pumping and 2 days on the jelqing. So I only did it for a short period of time. The first night my impotence occurred during sex with my wife, it bothered me, but I didn't really pay much attention. The second night, sex with the wife involved a very weak semi-erection and as soon as it felt good, I ejaculated with a soft penis. I grew very concerned. The next night, I watched porn and couldn't get an erection, but had to get it out, so once again, ejaculated with a very soft penis. By this time I was fully freaked out!  I started reading these posts, and saw that many people jelqed and ruined their erections. I thought about this for the following week and all I could think about was not being able to get it up. I felt extremely hopeless and depressed.
I read somewhere to take a multivitamin and refrain from sex and masturbation, and put a warm washcloth on my penis like 3 times a day. I did that and took Extendz.
A week after this impotence, I woke up with a raging erection! I noticed it about an inch longer and a little girthier. My erections are back to normal, only bigger and just as hard as before. So, maybe it works but I'm never feeling the horror of self-destruction of a perfectly above average penis and sex life again.  I'm very fortunate and will never jelq or pump again. I'd rather have a 3 inch penis that works than a 9 inch penis that does not work.
I just wanted to post this to provide some hope to those who are currently in the predicament I was in last week. Just try to get it off your mind and concentrate on allowing your penis to heal. The reason you probably aren't hearing much from people like me is because they are either pro-jelqers or happy they have their erections back, so why even bother posting? Please stay positive. I honestly think once it gets in your head, you can inflict a complex on yourself. Another thing I did to help take some of the pressure out of it was just confess to my wife before attempting sex again that I pumped and jelqed and it's not her, it's me. Please be patient while I try to heal. That way, I didn't need to secretly live up to some standard in my own mind and let myself down as I'm desperately trying to get it up as she notices I'm not acting like myself. Instead that motivated her to maximize her fondling and other foreplay.
Good luck to all of you and I hope this helps even just one person.
Hi friend

I'm joaquin and i have had the same problem since may 2012 and I am desesperate because I have lost my erection. Can you say me what multivitamin is useful? please help me, say me any advice to recover my health...sorry if I don't write english very well.
http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org/loss-sensitivity-EQ-after-one-jelqing-session/271

Try is site-I think it is the same one
Erectile Dysfunction questions?
100,000+ doctor answers