Keeping an erection
I don't think I am as bad as others on here, so I feel kind of bad posting this. My issue is this. I have masturbated tp porn for decades, I am 35yo, healthy, fit, i chew smokeless tobacco, do not drink very often at all. I can get a rock hard erection when masturbating either to porn or no porn, but I noticed that if I stand up, or have to stop, I will lose my erection very quickly. I have masturbated any where from 3 to 6 times a week and sometimes it will be for 4 to 6 hours of peaking until I finally ejaculate, sometimes I don't allow myself to ejaculate. I usually wake up with a half hardon vs a full hardon. I am very turned on by my wife, and I am always thinking about sex with her, and sometimes I can get hard, but most often it is just half until we actually start intercourse. 10 years ago I could get hard just looking at a naked body, going down on her, etc. Now it's hard to get hard going down on her. Another problem is when both masturbating and sexual intercourse I can get off rather quickly, a lot quicker than I did years ago. Sometimes within minutes. I also watch a lot of porn and a wide range of different porn.
Hi Stranger, Well its time to put porn to bed for good if you want a sex life anymore, you have porn enduced ED, yes you have hit the jackpot, so do you now think its not so bad.
Well the way out is to take an 8 week sabbatical from masturbating, and all forms of sexual contact, but for this to work, and probably by now your wife knows somthings up, And its not your p***s, but this does mean no contact, and also means clearing your computer of all sites and downloads and getting rid of any discs, you now need to be a porn free zone.
I'le send you a list of herbs and a hormone that you can start but that bits up to you, but they will help with your blood flow and help with you erections and get some heat down below, these have all worked for me and I'm noe in ED recovery, but not from porn.
Good Luck