Losing erection suddenly without ejaculation

I am 29 year old male. These days, I am having trouble maintaining my erection. I get good strong erection for 3-4 minutes and by the time I get ready to have sex, I lose my erection, like a power switch has turned off. And I do not get another erection no matter how hard we try. My wife and I, we are trying for babies, so I am not using a condom.

Please help. This is getting on our minds and is taking the fun out of our relationship.
Hi K, For a start how healthy are you,
are you over weight,
on any kind of meds,
are you stressed
have depression problems,
do you smoke,
drink to much alcohol,
do you have a self image problem,
High cholesterol problems,
Diabetic,
have anger problems,
have any anxiety problems,
Now if your testosterone is low,
Now if your testosterone is to high, this may sound silly but if you Ts are to high it will have the reverse effect.
These are somewhere to start.
Please come back

I am perfectly healthy, I do not have any issues with my health. I am working out lightly 4-5 days a week, do not smoke, drink rarely, no anxiety, no depression. I am a confident person.

However, this issue is having an effect adversely on my mind.
Hi K, One problem is the more you try the worst it can get so it becomes psychological, and that is a real sex killer.
So please try this, take a two week break from sex and if you do it masturbation, now during this two week break, I wont you to go and google pegym and under exercises look for jelqing for beginners, so through the two weeks give it a try.
This will help to get blood down your penis, its an exercise for PE, but I just wont you to give this a shot to get your blood moving in the right direction, you could also try doing some kegels as well. your find this under exercises as well, by doing kegels this will help strengthen your PC muscle, and this also helps to pump blood into your penis, and helps strengthen your ejeculations.
So please give it a try and come back when you have finished your two weeks, and by then things should be looking better.
Good Luck